This policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from our website.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Necessary cookies. These help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
When you make, or attempt to make, a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use Order Information to fulfill orders placed through our website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use Order Information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
if you are a European resident, please note that we process your Personal Information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. In addition, please note that your Personal Information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of under the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or individuals under the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence who does not have the consent of their parent, guardian or legal representative to use our website.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.